Website HomeCentris Personal Care
Join the fastest growing Homecare agency in the Mid-Atlantic Region.
HomeCentris Personal Care has immediate openings for qualified, compassionate & dedicated caregivers, for our Personal Care division. Benefits include competitive wages, PTO (Maryland Caregivers only), health insurance, and 401K, with flexible schedules. We have offices in MD, VA, and PA.
Our Gaithersburg, MD office is seeking caregivers, CNA/CMT/GNA in Rockville, MD to provide dynamic service to its personal care services division in the setting where our clients most want to be, in their homes.
Are you ready for a collaborative atmosphere, where you are respected and valued? Come talk to us today.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Giving care to others can be a rich and rewarding experience. Typical duties of a caregiver include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Meal preparation and feeding.
- Assisting with bathing and personal hygiene.
- Help with grooming. (Oral hygiene, shaving, skin care, nail care, etc.)
- Assist with dressing.
- Toileting and incontinence care.
- Bed making/changing bed linens.
- Light housekeeping and laundry.
- Accompany clients on errands and doctors’ appointments.
- Medication assistance. (reminders only)
- Safety monitoring.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Physical exam within the past 12 months.
- TB test within the past 12 months.
- CPR/First Aid certificate.
- 2 years of caregiving experience (preferred)
- 2 years of homecare experience (preferred)
- Vaccinated against Covid-19 (preferred)
- Spanish Speaking (required)