Website HomeCentris Healthcare, LLC
Join the fastest growing homecare agency in the Mid-Atlantic Region!
HomeCentris Healthcare is seeking a Full Time RN Case Manager for our Personal Care and Home Health division in Fairfax, Virginia to provide quality care and nursing oversight of its non-skilled homecare services in the setting where our clients most want to be, in their homes.
The RN Case Manager assists in providing the overall management and supervision of client care activities. The RN uses assessment skills to plan, coordinate, provide and document care for an assigned caseload of patients from the day of admission through discharge. The RN participates in the development and implementation of a home health plan that meets each patient’s specific needs and is in compliance with federal and state regulations and agency policies and procedures.
- Coordinate care to assigned clients, establish a goal-directed care plan/Start of Care, and ongoing assessments of clients’ needs.
- Perform onsite supervisory visits to assess client, family, environment, and clinical care givers and complete timely follow-up documentation.
- Ensure availability and proper operation of necessary equipment and supplies related to patient care.
- Provide guidance, supervision, orientation, training, education, and evaluation of clinical field staff.
- Perform clinical documentation audits.
- Evaluate the quality and effectiveness of nurse practices and services, identify opportunities for stakeholder collaboration for improvement of patient outcomes. Provide excellent customer service.
- Provide nursing updates and obtain re-authorization for continued care. Write ISPs and quarterlies for DD-waiver clients utilizing WAMs system.
- Knowledge of DMAS is preferred.
- Maintain a professional demeanor consistent with registered nurse standards of practice.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Licensed Registered Nurse.
- CPR/First Aid Certification.
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- DD waiver experience
- Home Health experience
- CCC+ – Medicaid experience
- Working knowledge and understanding of compliance with adherence to DMAS regulations