Website HomeCentris Healthcare
Compassionate Care...Excellent Outcomes
HomeCentris Home Health wants you to join its team. We are looking for an RN/Case Manager in Skilled Home Health who is interested in making a difference for our patients. The position would be based out of our Baltimore, Maryland location, but multiple primary geographies are available throughout Maryland to help fuel our growth.
The RN/Case Manager – Skilled Home Health is responsible for planning, coordinating, providing and documenting care for a geographically assigned caseload of patients from day of admission through day of discharge. Utilizing physicians’ orders and professional skills, the Case Manager RN develops and implements a home health plan that meets each patient’s specific needs and follows federal and state regulations, reimbursement guidelines as well as agency policies and procedures.
Full time, part time, and PRN schedules are available and home health experience is preferred, but not necessary.
HOMECENTRIS’ Core Purpose is “to empower people to remain in the community through innovative health solutions.” Skilled Home Health is a big part of that purpose. When paired with our non-medical home care services, we can offer both post-acute and long-term care options for our patients to keep them safe and independent at home. Come put your Compassion to work at HomeCentris.
Why should you Join HomeCentris?
- Highest “Points per Visit” in the Area
- Locally Owned and Managed
- One-to-One Patient Care
- Paid Time Off (Full time positions)
- Extensive Training for Nurses New to Home Health
- Opportunity to Select Multiple Primary Coverage Areas
- Mileage/Tolls Reimbursement
- Work as part of a Clinical Team to ensure Excellent outcomes
Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits (Full Time Nurses)
- HomeCentris offers a “Points Per Visit” model which compensates you proportionately to your time spent.
- HomeCentris offers a comprehensive benefits plan through CareFirst that includes medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, and disability insurance.
- Eight Paid Holidays,
- Paid Time Off,
- 401k plan, direct deposit,
- “Soft phone” app to eliminate calls to your personal phone number,
- To learn more about HomeCentris, click here
HomeCentris offers initial training and ongoing training to support you in your role and to provide career growth.
RN/Case Manager Responsibilities:
- Create and/or follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient’s needs,
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic territories,
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Monitor clients’ conditions; reporting changes to a Clinical Manager,
- Follow up, execute, and properly document physician orders,
- Perform client assessments
- Case management and coordination of a patient’s skilled episode
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and evaluations pertaining to client care management and services provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art table.
Qualifications for a Registered Nurse (RN):
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in Maryland.
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical (medical/surgical) experience.
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not required.
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
Come put your Compassion to Work at HomeCentris!
HomeCentris is accredited through CHAP and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.