HomeCentris Personal Care company is seeking EVENING AND/OR WEEKEND PCA’s in Centreville, VA to provide dynamic service to its personal care services in the setting where our clients most want to be, in their homes.
We offer competitive compensation, health benefits, 401K flexible scheduling, opportunity for growth, and a positive work environment.
Are you ready for a collaborative atmosphere, where you are respected and valued? Come talk to us today.
- Assists clients with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) or Instrumental Activities of Daily Living (IADLs) as instructed by the Nurse Case Manager and the client specific care plan.
- Activities of Daily Living may include, but are not limited to, bathing and personal hygiene, assistance with dressing and grooming, eating, mobility, and toileting.
- Instrumental Activities of Daily Living may include, but are not limited to, meal preparation and planning, light housekeeping, errands, accompaniment to appointments, and assistance with communication such as the use of the telephone.
- 40-hour PCA training certificate.
- Current TB results with the past 12 months.
- Clean criminal background screening.
- Fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
- 1-2 years of caregiver experience.
- CNA license on VABON (preferred.)
- EVENING AND/OR WEEKEND AVAILABILITY.
Location: Centreville, VA (20120)